Home Forums ConsultStreet Pro Menus missing in customizer after upgrade wordpress to version 5.5

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Viktor Schmieder
    Participant

After upgrading wordpress to version 5.5 all menue entries and the website is missing in the customizer. Switching to free ConsultStreet version brings them back, of yourse without the pro stuff.
    Already tried replacing the theme by uploading the zip package again, without luck. Any idea? I can send you hardcopy of the customizer if you like.

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Viktor Schmieder

Thanks for contacting us.

We have fixed this issue so please upgrade your theme package with the latest version 1.0.5 of ConsultStreet Pro theme from your themearile account.

You can follow the below help article to upgrade the theme.

https://helpdoc.themearile.com/?docs=general/how-to-update-premium-theme-package

Let me know if it works.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by themearile.
    Viktor Schmieder
    Participant

Good Morning,

sorry, but I do not find any download or upgrade link after logging in to my account.
    Can you pls. explain how to get there.

Thx
    Viktor

Viktor Schmieder
    Participant

Ok, found the download after login via this link:
    http://themearile.com/checkout/purchase-history/

After uploading the theme into wp, the menus appeared correctly. Thanks for your fast support!
    The ticket can be closed.

Kind Regards,
    Viktor

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by themearile.
    Endo Kurepalu
    Participant

Same problem with ArileWP Pro that after the upgrade, the page is no longer editable.

Michael Davies
    Participant

I’m logged in but don’t see the latest version 1.0.5 of ConsultStreet Pro theme

Michael Davies
    Participant

Ok I have 1.0.5 of ConsultStreet Pro installed and the menus appear. However the system does not allow changes. The Publish tile does not turn blue to accept changes

Thanks

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi @Endo Kurepalu @Michael Davies

Please clear your browser cache because it’s working perfectly in our end.

Let me know if it works.

If you have any queries please create a separate ticket for your next query so we can help you better.

Thanks
    ThemeArile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Menus missing in customizer after upgrade wordpress to version 5.5’ is closed to new replies.