Home Forums ArileWP Pro How to Change InteriorPress Parent Theme ArileWP Pro \without Losing Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keely Orselli
    Participant

Hello ThemeArile Team,

Recently I’ve been developing a website for my company using your InteriorPress child theme of ArileWP. There have been some recurring issues that require some developer experience to fix and I am no longer a full time employee to maintain the website, so I am trying to make it as user friendly as possible so our marketing staff can make changes without much previous web development knowledge. For this reason, we purchased your ArileWP Pro upgrade because of the many features it offers as opposed to the Lite. Anyways, I downloaded the pro theme from the purchase that we made and tried uploading the pro theme and updating the parent theme of InteriorPress to arilewp-pro. This has made no changes and is exactly like the lite version. It also still prompts me to upgrade which tells me that it does not recognize that there has been a change or I have been issued another Lite version download. Would it be possible that I could receive some guidance on how to effectively change the parent theme while maintaining the hours of work I have put into our website? Thanks!

Regards,
    Charles

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Keely

Thanks for contacting us.

Don’t worry about your Free theme content because your content will not lost when you upgrade in ArileWP Pro theme.

So please follow the below help article to upgrade in the Pro version.

https://helpdoc.themearile.com/?docs=arilewp-pro/getting-started

Let me know if it works.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.