Home Forums ConsultStreet Pro Header H1 Font Size Not Working on Typography Due to Href

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Henry Margusity
    Participant

I found a problem with the Href font size verses the H1 Header size. The H1 Typography font size will not work if the H1 is wrapped in an HREF. The HREF font size will work. Try it on the Magazine Header type and put in site title and notice you can change the font size because it’s in an HREF. Frankly, the image should be in the HREF not the title.

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Henry

Thanks for contacting us.

Please share your site URL here so we can take a look at it and provide you with the best solution.

Thanks

Henry Margusity
    Participant

It’s not online yet but I will when I put it online. I am thinking that I will have to edited the code to remove the HREF from the title text.

Henry Margusity
    Participant

I am still having issues with the H1 header and Href font size wrapped in the header for the Magazine header. I like to remove the Href but can not find the file to do so. Help

Second, for some reason the word Test is on my front page and I can not find where I can remove it. Any help one what file to edit would be great.

Web site is https://weathermadness.com/

Henry Margusity
    Participant

I was able to edit out the Href on the Magazine title but it seems that the title which is in an H1 is controlled by multiple CSS styles which is odd because you can’t control the Title through the H1 Typography which would nice.

Also, I noticed now that styles for H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 are on multiple CSS sheets which makes in problematic to control them through the Typography. I think someone needs to cleanup the themes CSS.

Henry Margusity
    Participant

If you can help me fix removing the Word “TEST” from the front page, I will be very happy because I can not find the file that the word is located.
    <i class=”icon fa fa-bolt”></i>
    <div class=”media-body align-self-center”>
    <h5 class=”theme-info-area-title”>Severe Weather/Tropical Weather</h5>
    <span class=”info-details”>Spring and summer, get detailed severe weather and tropical forecasts to help protect your company. </span>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

<p>Test</p>

<section class=”theme-block theme-services ” id=”theme-services”>
    <div class=”container-full”>
    <div class=”row”>
    <div class=”col-lg-12 col-md-12 col-xs-12″>
    <div class=”theme-section-module text-center”> <h2 class=”theme-section-title”>Preparation for Extreme Weather</h2> <p class=”theme-section-subtitle”>The following are articles on how to help prepare for extreme weather!</p> <div class=”theme-separatorline-horrizontal-full”></div> </div> </div> </div>
    <div class=”row theme-services-content mb-2″>
    <div class=”col-lg-6 col-md-6 col-sm-12″>

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Henry

Please follow the below help article to remove the Test content in service before area setting.

https://helpdoc.themearile.com/?docs=consultstreet-pro/how-to-display-content-before-after-home-page-sections

Thanks

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by themearile.
    Henry Margusity
    Participant

Thank you so much. I found it and fixed it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.