Home Forums ConsultStreet Pro Groovy menu disappeared (on Windows laptop) after plugin updates/installations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Carsten Andersen
    Participant

Hi,

I just this evening updated various plugins and also installed Yoast SEO (seems that also a plugin named Yoast Duplicate Post was installed).

I then started to SE-optimize one of my posts, and during the process I wanted to view my website. It then turned out that all items in my Groovy Menu have disappeared when viewing on Windows laptop PC. However, when viewing on my Iphone the Groovy menu is still there (….??!)

Can you help me on this one ? Website is https://mwatradefinance.dk

Best regards
    Carsten Andersen

Carsten Andersen
    Participant

Additional info: The Groovy Menu has not actually disappeared – but in spite of fonts and background having (obviously…) been given different colors via the Dashboard, the fonts now has same color as the (green) background (…??!!).

I can change font and background colors via Dashboard, but even if I (again: obviously) give different colors to background and font, only the background color is displayed. E.g. even if I set background as white and font as red, font will also be white and thus invisible – but I can see the menus are still there when hovering the cursor over the (sub)menus, and I can also activate the menus.

But having to activate menus “blindfolded” is not good ….(!), so I hope you can help.

br Carsten

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Carsten

Ok, please add the below CSS in the Additional CSS box, Please go to the Appearance => Customize => Additional CSS then paste the CSS here and click to Publish button.

@media (min-width: 1024px){
      .gm-navbar:not(.gm-init-done) > .gm-wrapper {
        opacity: 1;
      }
    }

Let us know if it works.

Thanks

themearile
    Keymaster

Dear Carsten

Glad to hear it. We hope you are enjoying the ConsultStreet Pro theme.

Please help us improve our customer satisfaction by writing a quick review https://wordpress.org/support/theme/consultstreet/reviews/?filter=5. We would be extremely grateful.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance..!

Thank you for your time.

Have a good day.

Thanks,
    ThemeArile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Groovy menu disappeared (on Windows laptop) after plugin updates/installations’ is closed to new replies.