Home Forums Designexo Pro CSS is written in the header?

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kay
    Participant

Normally, when viewing the HTML of the website, only <link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’…’ href=’https://…&#8217; type=’text/css’ media=’all’ /> is displayed in header area. On my site, the complete content of the CSS is written into the HTML code. This unnecessarily bloats the code of the page and is the opposite of outsourcing styling to css files. What am I doing wrong?

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Kay

Thanks for contacting us. Dont’t worry we are here to help you.

Please let us know what your extra need that you want to add in the theme so we can help you better.

And also please share your site url.

Thanks

Kay
    Participant

Thanks for fast respond:
    When you get to the source code of the page amtl.org, you’ll see tons of CSS code. Normally, the stylesheet files are only loaded, but not displayed. The header is thus unnecessarily inflated and the meta tags are poorly read. Is there a way to NOT display the loaded css files and the additional-css in the header?

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Kay

These all are CSS is very important in the theme so we cannot remove them from the header of the theme Otherwise we try to remove the CSS then the theme layout will not be displayed well. In fact, this CSS never affects the meta tags.

You can also use the yoast SEO plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/ to meta tags.

Have a nice day at work.

Thanks

Kay
    Participant

Thanks for responding. Let me try to explain again:
    Normally at the header section of html source code is only <link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”style.css”>. The .css is loaded external.
    On my site (amtl.org) if you right-click and say “show source code” is the whole content of the style.css written:
    <style type=”text/css”>

/*————————————————–
    =>> Common – Begining Css
    ————————————————–*/
    blockquote {
    border-left: 3px solid #2ea3f2;
    }

td a {
    color: #2ea3f2;
    }

So now everybody get the full css code shown at html source code. This is NOT normal and not needed.
    What can i change to this?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.