Home Forums ArileWP Pro Change Projects layout on Frontpage and Theme Info Area, Front Page Question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Aranda
    Participant

Hi!

I hope you could advise me regarding these questions:

1) I use layout 1 for the Project Area. I would rather use non-animated layout 2, instead, but I would like to maintain a greyish-white background, not the theme color background which is navy blue.

2) Still on the Project Area, when I tried layout 2, the text titles of the projects were visible as well as the images. Is there a way not to show the category titles since I have images instead?

3) As for the Theme Info area, instead of using Font-Awesome icons, could pictures be substituted instead?

4) I use Yoast Premium to improve our site’s SEO. What I did was copy the content of the front-end plug-ins to the backend. Is there a way for the content of the front end plug-ins to show on the backend automatically though?

Thanks in advance for any recommendation.

themearile
    Keymaster

Hi Jennifer

Please add the below CSS code for change the background color of the project section.

.home .theme-project.theme-bg-dark {
        background-color: #f3f8fe !important;
    }
    .home .theme-project .theme-section-module .theme-section-subtitle {
        color: #878E94 !important;
    }
    .home .theme-project .theme-section-module .theme-section-title {
        color: #01012F !important;
    }
    .home .theme-project .filter-tabs .nav-item .nav-link {
        color: #01012F !important;
    }

And please create your another query’s separately so we can help you better.

Let me know if it works.

Thanks
    ThemeArile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.