Home Forums ConsultStreet Pro how to make child theme use pro version instead of free version? Reply To: how to make child theme use pro version instead of free version?

Norbert
Participant

There are only 3 things I could not customize in Pro to make it look exactly like the original Beauty Spa Salon theme. I looked everywhere and just couldn’t find options for them.

Original reference: https://beauty-spa-salon.themearile.com/

1)
At the “Services We Offer” section on the front page, the pictures have two of their corners rounded (left bottom and right top corner). How do I do this in the Pro theme? Is this a custom CSS?

2)
At the “Our Treatments” section on the front page, (which is actually the Projects section), the background color is darker gray, while the other 2 sections, Services and Testimonials, have almost white background. How do I make the Project section darker gray in Pro? Is this also custom CSS?

3)
On my site, when I mouseover the pictures under “Our Treatments” on the front page, an Eye icon appears at the top right of the picture. When I click this eye, the picture is shown in full size. I want to remove this eye icon. On the original template this does not happen. On mouseover there is no eye icon in the top right. So how do I get rid of this?

Thank you for your help.